Taking close shots of objects & animals


Hey lovelies!

As you may know I love being creative either drawing or taking some shots with the camera! Having a creative mind is so wonderful but also takes a lot of time, hard work, practice and focus to make your work look great. It usually takes days to create a piece of art or to sort through the shots I've taken. 

Taking close up shots are my favorite type of photos , why? well they show the close detail of many objects, animals! I find the detail of animals hair and eyes fascinating to look at , what we never see from far away. With animals you can see their beautiful markings, features, every detail that we don't see everyday.  

Right so you may be thinking how can I take shots like that? I would need to buy an very expensive camera! what could I do?

I know not all of you could afford an expensive camera, so why not use the one you've got, borrow one, another alternative is buying a less expensive one if you wish there usually around a hundred pounds.   



            What do you love taking shots of?                   

                                      
                 


               

               

                       

   
                              
           Until next time,
                          
         Brontë
   
         x


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig