Drawings

 Hey lovelies!

So I haven't posted much recently on my blog as I have been so busy lately! As I love drawing a lot I thought I would share some of my drawings that are my main favs!  Many of them are of horses as I am a huge horse lover and have been riding ever since I was aged four. I enjoy drawing people and always love learning new artistic skills from others. You can do this too! Even professional artists look for new ideas to help develop their techniques.    


Some people say horses are one of the hardest animals to draw, but to me I find them easy! It just takes a little bit of practice and patience when you are drawing. For both of these drawings I have used the derwent-sketching light and dark pencils to build up tone of these drawings. For the shading I used graphite pencils  as they provided more developed shading In the larger areas. I also love using other medias, like biro pens to add extra detail to many of my other drawings. You can use any biro colours even red or green! I think these colours are more enjoyable to used instead of just using the normal black or blue biro colours.

What media do you use?

 



I hope this has helped any of you lovely people!

What do you love drawing? 

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig