My fitness journey so far




Before I go on I'm just going to say that at the moment I am not a qualified PT (personal trainer) yet, but I have passed a Nutrition & Health course and I'm working towards the rest. 

Ever since I was fourteen (a very long time ago now) I have loved keeping fit and healthy. It took one day to make me realize that I actually had a passion for working out. I followed others on Instagram who influenced me to workout then and I'm glad there are such inspiring people like that out there. When I was younger I did't have as much confidence and I wanted to do something that made me feel confident and fitness has done that. I'm not going to lie I never fully enjoyed some PE lessons at school (yep you're probably thinking well why is fitness your passion now then?!). To tell you the truth when I started working out I had control of the workouts I loved that and still do. I didn't have that control when I did PE lessons and I disliked running laps around the field, it felt more like a punishment than a PE lesson.  

Now I work on building muscle and I still do cardio in workouts which is much better. I love how strong working out makes you feel I don't just mean physically! I'm talking about how strong it can make you mentally. You can feel more confident as a person and that's just so wonderful. 

I'm not one of those people who works out just for a bikini body, I mean its up to you if you want to do that but it's not for me. I'm interested in fitness all year round. I love to workout every time of the year to keep myself feeling good. Now I usually workout four times a week I'll do a 30 minutes workout or a 1 hour workout, depending on how busy I am or how I'm feeling that day. I enjoy doing more challenging and intense workouts these days. I definitely feel amazing after them! I do have rest days as it's so important to let your body recover if you workout. I also type up and plan my workouts before I do them so I know what day I'm working on abs etc. I find it's great to change workouts each week as it helps to keep me more motivated. 

Now fitness is so important to me and over the years I have learnt so much about it. There's so much more to fitness than gaining a nice toned body its about happiness, feeling good about yourself, that after workout feeling where you feel so much happy energy after and the progress you get is so rewarding. I enjoy working out and I would enjoy motivating others, helping them feel great too. 


I can definitely say that I've enjoyed my fitness journey so far and will continue to look forward to it. 






No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig