My first time flying and going to Hong Kong




Your first flight probably would have been a few hours and you might have been very young. But nope mine wasn't! Mine was a 12 hour straight flight to Hong Kong and I experienced this in December last year. I know right crazy!! Was the best thing I did though and I'm glad I did it. It may not be big to you, but it is to me. Such a big thing to do and now I've done it. Yep you bet I have the travel bug now and I want to visit many more places, whoop!


Who doesn't want to see the rest of the world?



I'm not a big fan of heights but I chose to sit next to the window and looked out at the beautiful view. I loved it! Flying through the pretty clouds, seeing China from above was amazing!!


Flying with Virgin was a good experience although I can’t say loads about different flights, as this was my first ever fight, but it was a good airline to fly with! Geez...my heart was racing so fast before take off! I didn’t know what to expect on such a long haul flight. As soon as I was in the air I was just fine and my heart did not race again, not even on the way back. My ears didn’t pop or hurt which was good, as some people said they can hurt but mine were good! The air hostesses were lovely and the food was alright, just something to keep you going! It’s only plane food what do you expect?  Next time I fly I’ll bring plenty more snacks, as I love eating and can’t stand being hungry! I was so excited and didn’t sleep much the way there! But on the way back I slept so much better. There was plenty of movies to watch and decent music to listen too. It was such a great experience and I still can't believe I was on a 12 hour flight there and back and went to Hong Kong.

 I had a blast! 

Spending Christmas and New Year in a different country was amazing, and I feel so lucky to have had that opportunity to go during that special time of the year. I also spent it with amazing people and my amazing boyfriend. It’s something amazing I’ll always treasure. I took so many lovely pictures during my stay there, although they don’t do it justice! I also packed the right amount of clothes and took everything that was needed. Well I must say, not too bad for first time packing to go abroad!  All the places to visit there are so fun and I’ll share the places in another blog post! eeek exciting!! 


 If you haven't been to Hong Kong, you should! I'm looking forward to many more flights I'll experience in the future and the places I'll visit.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig